[DeTomaso] Radiator

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 12:26:57 EDT 2014

All,

Recommendations on a radiator for my car.  The current aftermarket one leaks just like the original replacement one I purchased a few years ago.  Both times I took both rather new radiators to two different  repair shops and neither one would touch them.  So I am looking to move on, thoughts on traditional verses aluminum, features, benefits, drawbacks, and where to get them?

Thanx,

Jim