[DeTomaso] strange clutch noise question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Jun 2 01:34:38 EDT 2014

I had AAA book the trip for me, so they made all the reservations.  The reason for taking the long route wasn't because I don't like long drives, it's because originally I had my younger son driving down with me, and my older son driving back with me.  We were taking the scenic route as part of our vacation.
Since David is now busy flying around the Country instead of riding with me, though, your idea is a good one.
Depending on Mike's schedule, I'll call AAA tomorrow and get re-routed to the shortest routes.  The thing is, If I have to get off the freeway to get gas anyway, I might as well spend the night in whatever town I get gas, since there wouldn't be too many additional clutch-pushes getting from the gas station to a motel.
Sincerely,
Chris