[DeTomaso] strange clutch noise question

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 00:19:12 EDT 2014

Good luck.

And remember, I’m just guessing on the TO bearing.  But the odds are better
than blackjack.

From:  Christopher Kimball <chrisvkimball at msn.com>
Date:  Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 11:53 PM
To:  Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>, Pantera list serve
<detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  RE: [DeTomaso] strange clutch noise question

Ouch!

I guess I'll see how far I get.

I'll try to have the clutch either all in or all out, and avoid the
in-between part!

I wonder if there is a Pantera shop between Santa Barbara and South San
Francisco I could take it to tomorrow who would have the time and parts to
fix it on short notice.

Sincerely,

Chris