[DeTomaso] Fwd: Check this new plane out!

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:54:44 EDT 2014

At 65,000 ft I don't see this plane doing much "spying" at least not
against an "enemy" but Will makes an excellent point. Most of the
technologies we take for granted today were first developed for other uses
, a very substantial number of them were military,Like the Internet!
I can see this technology serving many useful purposes , like border
monitoring, meteorological research and the clean energy aspects are
boundless. And while in it's current form this aircraft can stay airborne
for 4 days but the goal is TEN! Ten days airborne would be really
impressive!
Boyd