[DeTomaso] TWS rules

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:41:39 EDT 2014

Well, Mr. Shinrock. You _do_ ask the good questions.
:-)
I didn't know, so I contacted Mr. Driver's Edge himself.

His reply....
Quote:
*Hey Kirby,*

*Good question, it's just there from 19 years ago when we first
started....it also serves to let driver's know they will be responsible for
their damages....*

*Note: there are a few regular insurance companies that will still cover
the cars on track.*

*See YOU at the track, Rick Schwalenberg*

Unquote.

Later,

Kirby