[DeTomaso] [TPR] Track event attendees - POCA Lone Star Fun Rally

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 31 13:13:39 EDT 2014

What is the cost of this event?

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:08 AM, Kirby Schrader <kirby.schrader at gmail.com> wrote:

   All of these questions can be answered easily, methinks.
   We will be doing the track event in conjunction with the Driver's Edge
   as noted in JT's description of the Fun Rally.
   So just go to: A [1]https://www.thedriversedge.net/
   Tire rules, convertible rules, etc. etc. are all there for your reading
   enjoyment.
   It's a 'typical' high speed driver's education event. The green and
   blue groups are easy to meet specs.
   Mostly common sense things (I know, I know... the world is lacking that
   these days), but if you read the rules on their website, I don't
   believe many car owners will shake their heads and say I can't come. If
   you do, I suppose I really don't want to ride in your car.
   (I'm sure I offended someone there...)
   Hope that helps!
   Kirby
   On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:42 AM, [2]michael at michaelshortt.com