[DeTomaso] Fuses

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 23:07:25 EDT 2014

Mike,

They go by various names:  Bosch-type, GBC or ATS. All different names for the same thing.

The Pantera used 8, 16, 25 and 30 amp fuses. Problem is, it's almost impossible to buy 30 amp fuses locally. All auto parts stores carry an assortment pack which will have too many of the ones you don't need (5 amp) and maybe only one 25 amp.

You're better off buying fuses online (or ordering from your local store) in individual packs, i.e. a 10-pack of 25-amp fuses, rather than as part of an assortment.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone