[DeTomaso] Longchmap at Beverly Hills Car Club

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 21:36:51 EDT 2014

In a message dated 7/30/14 17 07 27, pantera01826 at rogers.com writes:

> I do not believe that car COULD be an actual GTS as they were introduced
> some 5 years later at the 1980 Turin Auto Show.
>
>>>True dat, but several early cars were sent back to the factory by their
then-owners to be converted to GTS specification; this is likely one of
those cars.   So while it wasn't built as a GTS, since the factory converted it,
would it be considered an 'actual' GTS?

I dunno.

They also converted at least one early car to full GT5-S
specification--same question could be asked there.

> >Pretty scary condition.
>
>>>I'd say so!

I'd love to find the guy who owned it when it was a really nice car, and
then let it deteriorate to this degree, and beat him (more) senseless!)