[DeTomaso] RHD Qvale Mangusta

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:28:47 EDT 2014

I've read that there is only one Qvale Mangusta in RHD.

That car was located, and appears here:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RM010003/RM010003.asp

The advert indicates it is the sole RHD (prototype).

However, I've just reviewed a couple of photos that show what appears to be another RHD Qvale Mangusta.

Perhaps it was re-painted black, but the interior color may not match.

I don't remember black being one of the available colors.

Anyone have a Qvale Mangusta brochure and can check for me?

I am adding photos of  the black car as "Unknown 1055" now.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown1055/Unknown1055.asp

Anyone know more details?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy