[DeTomaso] GT5S poster - Still looking for this poster/ any info of company origin/ or bigger picture

Peter Havlik peterhavlik at me.com
Tue Jul 29 18:16:26 EDT 2014

I have a four page foldout foldout centrefold-type poster of a black GT5-S that I have scanned in high resolution and can email in PDF to anyone who is interested. It is not an art shot, because it has multiple photos of the car from the top, front, sides and rear with text highlighting and pointing out the features of the car (including one that claims the rear wing is made of carbon fibre - if only!). Joe Nardo from Sydney, Australia gave me the original to scan, which I returned to him, and so I don't know where it was originally published but it would have been in a magazine or a book.

- Peter

Message: 14