[DeTomaso] NPC Caffeine and Gasoline Tulsa

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jul 29 11:17:01 EDT 2014

That looks great!

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:37:41 -0500
From: knottsj at galstar.com
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC  Caffeine and Gasoline Tulsa

Recently Caffeine and Gasoline Tulsa sponsored a photo shoot at a
downtown abandoned manufacturing facility.  It was 3 pictures taken by
professional photogs and supplied to the member after photo enhancing.
All for 20 bucks.  About 200 people showed up for the photo shoot.  I
have attached one of the 3 of mine taken for the Rx-7.  It has never
looked this good.  Unfortunately I thought that my Panteras didn't look
good enough for the shoot.  Now I wish I had taken my GT5 or the 73
GTS.  I am now lobbing for another shoot soon.

Too late smarter,
jerry knotts