[DeTomaso] Pantera Space Saver Spare

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Jul 29 07:03:52 EDT 2014

?

What about the highly polished lip?

Michael Shortt

   ?

   What about the highly polished lip?

   Michael Shortt

   On Jul 29, 2014 3:22 AM, "Tomas Gunnarsson" <[1]guson at home.se> wrote:

     A  A To me that looks like how a 7" rim would sit on the trunk
     floor. What
     A  A makes you think it's narrowed? In my trunk I have a 4.5" rim on
     top of
     A  A a 3.5-4" box and still have room for some stuff on top of the
     wheel.
     A  A Tomas
     A  A <-----Ursprungligt Meddelande----->
     A  A  A  A From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso [[2]detomaso at poca.com]
     A  A Sent: 29/7/2014 2:52:55 AM
     A  A To:
     [3]cengles at cox.net;[4]mgreene at hiwaay.net;[5]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pantera Space Saver Spare