[DeTomaso] in Ohio?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:49:55 EDT 2014

That reminds me, Friday I go a report of a "very red" one with white
DeTomaso Pantera lettering down the side... from New Zealand.  The two in
the registry are Porsche Black and Yellow and Black.  Must be another one
prowling around.  Again, no pics, just a flash outside the office window.

I think when I travel I'll be sure to allow crossing the same route 4 times
to be sure people have time to get their cameras out ;)

sean

--
   That reminds me, Friday I go a report of a "very red" one with white
   DeTomaso Pantera lettering down the side... from New Zealand. A The two
   office window.
   I think when I travel I'll be sure to allow crossing the same route 4
   times to be sure people have time to get their cameras out ;)
   sean

   On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:30 PM, The DeTomaso Registry Guy
   In the 18 odd (and sometimes very odd) years on the forum I have only
   posted
   a message like this once before.

   Sunday around 5ish I spotted a red Pantera with a wing in Cuyahoga
   Falls
   less then a mile from my house. WOW!!!
   Larry (no my Geo did not keep up) - Cleveland

     Larry,
     Did you take a photo??? A Did you get some or all of the license
     [2]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/SearchRegistryMa
     in.asp
     and selected Search By Location, and searched by State "Ohio"...
     There are 62 cars listed as being in the state,
     with something like 13 that are listed as some version of "Red".
     Looking at those, did you find a match?
     Chuck

   --
   Sean Korb [5]spkorb at spkorb.org [6]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso