[DeTomaso] in Ohio?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:30:49 EDT 2014

Guys,

In the 18 odd (and sometimes very odd) years on the forum I have only posted
a message like this once before.

Sunday around 5ish I spotted a red Pantera with a wing in Cuyahoga Falls
less then a mile from my house. WOW!!!

Larry (no my Geo did not keep up) - Cleveland

Larry,

Did you take a photo???  Did you get some or all of the license plate?

Was it an L or Pre-L?

Did you find it in the registry?

For an example:

If you went to the registry...
And selected the main search functions page:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/SearchRegistryMain.asp

and selected Search By Location, and searched by State "Ohio"...

There are 62 cars listed as being in the state,
with something like 13 that are listed as some version of "Red".

Looking at those, did you find a match?

Chuck