[DeTomaso] Registry Purge

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:04:35 EDT 2014

I will be purging old accounts that have not been accessed in 10 years or more.

I will purge old Logins (people) , not old cars - grin.

If it has been "a really long while" since you last logged in, and you want to keep your account

Login at the login page:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/login.asp

If you have forgotten your password, enter your Login (e-mail address) check the box "Send My Password"

and click Login.  The system sends you an e-mail with your credentials.

If you are new to the registry, then:

1)       Create/Register an account   http://www.detomasoregistry.org/register.asp

2)       Share some De Tomaso photos

3)       Enjoy the registry.

If you need to update your e-mail address, contact me.

If you need personal help, use the contact button to send me an e-mail.

Chuck Melton

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp