[DeTomaso] Fwd: Not to be forgotten

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:07:08 EDT 2014

Subj: Not to be forgotten

  *Subject: *  PRAYER REQUEST

*This     is a Forward that I am very proud to send on!*

Prayer Request:

We are     asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion
5th     Marines and their
families. They     are fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost
12 marines in 4 days.
IT     WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more people could pass
    it on.

Nothing     has been in the media about these guys because no one seems to
    care, especially our 'president' and his wife. They are: Justin
Allen, 23; Brett Linley, 29; Matthew Weikert, 29; Justus Bartett,     27;
Dave Santos, 21; Chase Stanley, 21; Jesse Reed, 26; Matthew     Johnson,
21; Zachary Fisher, 24; Brandon King, 23;
Christopher     Goeke, 23; SheldonTate, 27.
All are     Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week. Please
Honor THEM by forwarding this.

I just     did.