[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] POCA's Lone Star Fun Rally

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:25:51 EDT 2014

Further to the track event info from JT....

Tom Upton says he will have his Group 4 race car there, I intend to bring
the one I have been working on and I threw down the gauntlet to Dennis
Quella.
Unless, of course, he thought he was getting too old for it...

He replied in no uncertain terms (not printable on a public forum) that
he'd be there to whup us both.
I guess he's coming.
:-)

Dennis Q has never driven the 2.9 mile course at TWS... A good time to do
it before TWS closes!

In fact, I don't think Quella has been to TWS with his race car since our
track event in 1998 when even that crotchety old fart, Mad Dawg, showed up!
Hard to believe that's over 16 years ago...
http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Track%20Events/1998TWS/

Oh, we were so much younger then...

So all y'all with so called 'fast' Panteras better come and show us how
it's done, OK?
:-)

There's a rumor on the streets that there will be a couple of GT40's
attending, too.

Stirrin' the pot,
Kirby

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 6:39 PM, John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com