[DeTomaso] $90 cylinder inspection camera

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 12:43:12 EDT 2014

I talked to a guy at the manufacturer and he said this is specifically made for looking through spark plug holes.  He turned out to be a car guy and seemed to know a lot and had played with this:

Rakuten.com:toolsmithdirect|Powerbuilt® Digital Inspection Videoscope - 941199|Uncategorized

he said there is a clip on mirror that lets you look up and down in the cylinder.  Also said there is a magnet attachment to grab small parts that fall into nearly closed spaces.  I ordered one, should have it next week and will try it out and report on it.  They are like $150 at Pep Boys.

Ken

Rakuten.com:toolsmithdirect|Powerbuilt® Digital Inspecti...
View on toolsmithdirect.shop.... Preview by Yahoo