[DeTomaso] 2015 ,POCA Lone Star Fun Rally!!!

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:32:20 EDT 2014

I can hereby attest to the fact that Grouchy & Dirty was at the Arizona Fun
Rally track event.
After all, I passed him several times with a NPC GT500.
We won't mention the time I went wheeling off the end of the straight,
missing the corner entirely.
Oh, damn... I mentioned it...
Grouchy & Dirty commented later that he thought I was heading off for a
beer or something.
:-)

Kirby

PS: Why 576103, Mr. Drew? Is that your new code name?

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:12 PM, David in Durango <adin at frontier.net>
wrote:

>    Mr. Drew,
>    You seem to be suffering some sort of delusion parallel to the registry
>    butt wad. For the record, I never intended to harm the poor, poor
>    registry . . .I did attempt to use a nickname.  Yes, I am a hoodlum!
>    As to theFun rally? I seldom miss a track day (references available on
>    request) - where were you?   Probably a rhythmic ceremonial ritual as
>    part of some nuptials? Unacceptable excuse, methinks!
>    In summary: Track days - absolutely!  The rest of it . . . not so much.
>    Respectfully,
>    Grouchy & Dirty, LLC
>
>    On 7/24/2014 8:50 PM, [1]MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
>
>      In a message dated 7/24/14 19 12 17, [2]adin at frontier.net writes:
>
>      David in Durango, hopping anxiously from one foot to the other . . .
>
>      >>>Are you actually planning on coming TO the Fun Rally this year?
>      In years past you have always driven for days, stopped a mile or two
>      short of the event, then turned around and gone home for some
>      reason????
>      Hope to see you there this time! :>)
>      Mike
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com
>    2. mailto:adin at frontier.net

   I can hereby attest to the fact that Grouchy & Dirty was at the Arizona
   Fun Rally track event.
   After all, I passed him several times with a NPC GT500.
   We won't mention the time I went wheeling off the end of the straight,
   missing the corner entirely.
   Oh, damn... I mentioned it...A