[DeTomaso] 2015 ,POCA Lone Star Fun Rally!!!

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 08:21:31 EDT 2014

Dear Track Rat David,

                As you know, I support the track option, but do remember
that after the long drive to Houston and the high speed track event, you
will need something to "wash down the trail (road) dust".   Therapeutic
alcohol is available apres TWS (and other times) in the Hospitality
Suite.   Heck, since it is Texas and we're all Westerners maybe we could
find some "cheap rotgut whiskey" for theatrical effect!

                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles