[DeTomaso] 2015 ,POCA Lone Star Fun Rally!!!

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Jul 24 23:12:29 EDT 2014

Mr. Drew,

You seem to be suffering some sort of delusion parallel to the registry
butt wad. For the record, I never intended to harm the poor, poor
registry . . .I did attempt to use a nickname.  Yes, I am a hoodlum!

As to theFun rally? I seldom miss a track day (references available on
request) - where were you?   Probably a rhythmic ceremonial ritual as
part of some nuptials? Unacceptable excuse, methinks!

In summary: Track days - absolutely!  The rest of it . . . not so much.

Respectfully,

Grouchy & Dirty, LLC