[DeTomaso] POCA's Lone Star Fun Rally

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 24 21:16:53 EDT 2014

Wow!  I've been waiting to get my car back and make it to a Fun Rally.  Great timing.  Funnier yet, only yesterday I told Kirby if only I could attend one of Gray's Pantera rodeos, I could get all of my nagging car issues resolved.  Well, I can't wait till next May to fix them, but it will take something crazy to keep me from coming.  Can't wait!

Richard
Austin, Texas

Sent from my iPhone