[DeTomaso] Pair of 10" Campy Pantera wheels wanted

Michael Wilson michael.wilson3297 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 10:31:18 EDT 2014

Guys - I think Larry Stock has a set to 15 x 10's for sale - Mike

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:37 AM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

   In a message dated 7/23/14 3 00 57, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

     They split right down the middle of a tread. Fortunately I was going
     slow at
     the time. I don't know that your care of your tires (or any care of
     tires
     over time?) is much different than the care mine received. Are you
     feeling
     lucky?

   >>>Very!
   Pirelli tires are notoriously short-lived.  I think they start falling
   apart coming out of the mold. :>)
   Who knows how well they were cared for in the 14 years you didn't own
   them?
   Anyway, mine are pretty well-worn and since I have new (new-ish) Toyos
   sitting on the shelf I might as well use them....