[DeTomaso] Pair of 10" Campy Pantera wheels wanted

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 12:36:43 EDT 2014

In a message dated 7/23/14 3 00 57, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> They split right down the middle of a tread. Fortunately I was going slow
> at
> the time. I don't know that your care of your tires (or any care of tires
> over time?) is much different than the care mine received. Are you feeling
> lucky?
>

>>>Very!

Pirelli tires are notoriously short-lived.   I think they start falling
apart coming out of the mold. :>)

Who knows how well they were cared for in the 14 years you didn't own them?

Anyway, mine are pretty well-worn and since I have new (new-ish) Toyos
sitting on the shelf I might as well use them....