[DeTomaso] Ford aluminum heads

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 00:54:13 EDT 2014

Hi again, everyone,
One of our club members, Dave Goodwin, has some questions about heads.  I know pictures don't usually work through this forum, but if you contact Dave, he can send you some pictures.
I'm not much of a mechanic, but if you can be of help to Dave, that would be great, thanks!
Sincerely,
Chris PNW President