[DeTomaso] Pair of 10" Campy Pantera wheels wanted

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Mon Jul 21 11:33:21 EDT 2014

Pity 5332 is not yet back on the road or I could comment on the BFG's.  But,
as Mike pointed out, even the lowly TA's beat the stuffing out of what was
orig equip.

With the phenomenal ride I am getting on a new set of Michelins new Premier
line tires on my XKE, I am wondering how a set of 205/65 V rated tires would
go on a set of 7 inch rims (which I just happen to have).

And, before the race-ready types panic, I promise, the car will not be going
on a track while I own it.  But, with a .  But, for a smooth, quiet ride
with great wet traction the Premiers are unreal.

Scary when SUV tires beat what was considered state of the art in the '70s.

Stephen Nelson who plans to set the engine in this week