[DeTomaso] Pair of 10" Campy Pantera wheels wanted

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 23:17:33 EDT 2014

If you really want your car to be a driver I would seriously reconsider that. I have a pair of 10s but due to Tire availability have been nervous taking the car out of town lately. In the process of ordering a set of 17s

If any of you are truly serious make me an offer I will consider it, keep in mind that a replica set is now $3000 or so on flee bay.

Emiliano

5910L
7205gts

Sent from my iPhone