[DeTomaso] NPC questions

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 21:24:00 EDT 2014

Mikael,

1. I find Clips & Fasteners Inc. have most fasteners, however they don't appear to have a 1/4-28 with a free rotating washer. http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Nuts_Free_Spinning_Washer_s/122.htm
You could go for a K-locknut with a serrated washer or settle for a standard flange nut and use a separate washer?

2. I don't weld a lot, but when I do I drink Dos XX and use an auto darkening helmet. I find it most invaluable for starting a weld, so much easier than the start and flick the helmet down, especially for car work with a lot of start stop in the correct place. I do find that it can be susceptible to where you have a work light or sunlight streaming in.

3. I purchased a couple of the GoPro Hero 3 black versions last November, during the Black Friday sales. I am extremely impressed with them to date, superb picture quality and plenty of options. The car suction cup provides for a very stable picture even on a formula car.

Julian