[DeTomaso] LPC - Popular Hot Rodding has closed it's doors.

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 21:06:37 EDT 2014

Dear Don,

            Sorry to hear the news.  It is unfortunately part of the trend in the decline and fall of our favorite car magazines.

            Car&Driver has become Curs&Drivel.  Road&Track is now Remedial&Tedious.   Popular Hot Rodding seems to be doing the honorable thing and simply quitting rather than morphing into an unsatisfactory 21st Century car magazine.     BMW's club magazine is Roundel is roundly boring.   The magazine that I look forward to reading is Grassroots Motorsports.

           Sorry for the diatribe, but I feel better.

                                    Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles