[DeTomaso] LPC - Popular Hot Rodding has closed it's doors.

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:19:20 EDT 2014

I just got my last issue of Popular Hot Rodding, and I was surprised to see
on the front cover "Collectors Edition: Our Last Issue!".

I couldn't believe it, but it's true:

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/227009/source-interlink-closes-distribution-arm-shutters.html

After I saw Bob Benson's car in the magazine, I subscribed.

But now, it looks like the other larger magazines, like Hot Rod will pick
up special events like the Amsoil Engine Challenge.

Their customer service helped moved over my remaining subscription to one
of their other magazines.    If you have a subscription and don't say
anything, more than likely you will get Motor Trend as a replacement.

I just wanted to let community know of the closing of Popular Hot Rodding.

All the best,

Don