[DeTomaso] NPC questions

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sat Jul 19 13:01:35 EDT 2014

   a1. Where can I get those nuts with washers attached for valve covers?
   McMaster has 1/4 UNC but the studs I have are 1/4 UNF on the part that
   sticks up. Need 50

   2. So far I've been too cheap to buy one of those welding helmets that
   automatically blacks out. Do they work? Even when welding all day? I
   rarely weld, but when I do, it's often all day

   3. Go Pro camera. I want one to film when driving Pantera og jumping
   waves in the boat. Is the aNOT250 good enough? Or do I need the one at
   twive the price?

   Thanks

   Sent from my BlackBerry Q10