[DeTomaso] Gurney Weslake Engine for sale

parapantera@aol.com parapantera at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 18:34:32 EDT 2014

What exactly makes a Gurney-Weslake engine? Is it just top end and pistons, or is the block a special variety as well?

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network.

I love it just for the WOW factor.  If there are any seriously wealthy
listers that want to make me believe in Santa, please do!

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/4568659178.html

Ron Hyde

_Ron Hyde's  De Tomaso Cars Page - My Pantera  #2492_
(http://home.comcast.net/~parapantera/site/)
   What exactly makes a Gurney-Weslake engine? Is it just top end and
   pistons, or is the block a special variety as well?
   Sent from my HTC Onea-c- S on T-Mobile. Americaas First Nationwide 4G
   Network.