[DeTomaso] Most Beautiful Cars in the World in my opinion - YouTube

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:58:58 EDT 2014

Obviously, this is most subjective, as in, "To each his own," or "Different strokes for different folks!"  The title does not list any dates for parameters, so how can you not have any of the great 30's deco cars.  And, in a top ten like this, you must include the 63 Corvette.  Austin Healey 3000.   ----BILL Lewis