[DeTomaso] Selling Pantera

Bob Lehmann bob at longwood2.com
Fri Jul 18 01:03:42 EDT 2014

I am trying to sell my Pantera #4431, a 72 very highly up-graded vehicle.  There has been a lot of things on the car up-graded to make it a very reliable and drivable car and I will send a list and pictures to anyone who is interested.  I’m selling the car because I am old and have had three hip replacements and am tired of shifting.  If the car was automatic I would keep it in a heartbeat .  My telephone number is 540 825 2612 in Virginia and my email is bob at longwood2.com.