[DeTomaso] Visiting Irvine, CA next week

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jul 18 00:45:25 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm in Irvine next week for a seminar.  I'll be flying in Monday and
available each night through Thursday, busy during the days.  If any
Pantera brethren would like to get together please let me know, perhaps
we can get out to dinner or something while I'm in town.  I'm staying at
the Hotel Irvine on Jamboree Rd.  That's also where the seminar is
located; I won't have a rental car.

If you have time, please email me and let me know if you have time.
Thank you,
Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired