[DeTomaso] '74 Euro Pantera For Sale

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 19:42:34 EDT 2014

I received this email today, so I am passing it on to the list.  Chuck’s Provo website has lots of info about this car.  I’ve attached one pic.  Car is located in Ogallala, NE.  I’m just the messenger, and I do not have any financial interest in this car.

John

Lake Mac Auto’s 1974 DeTomaso Pantera has 53,649 miles, new red paint and black interior, and lots of recent engine and drivetrain modifications.  Included with sale is 200 pages of complete Italian and US paperwork and invoices.  The Pantera has wilwood brakes, 4 wheels from kinesis K58, and 4 Pirelli tires.  The VIN number is THPNNG-06140.  In addition, the Pantera has a 351 Windsor engine with 471HP and reported 507lb ft on a dyno test.  We are asking for $60,000 or best offer.

Thank you,
Phoebe Lockhart
Lake Mac Auto Classic Car Restorations
(308) 284-1200