[DeTomaso] Gurney Weslake Engine for sale

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Thu Jul 17 14:38:12 EDT 2014

Now that is crazy.  I've had this exact same image since 2004.  The guy
who helps me with my race car had this setup in his shop and wanted to
sell the parts.  I posted it to the list for him back then.

I also have a second image that shows the spark plugs and exhaust ports.

Here's a link to my original post in the archive
http://poca.com/pipermail/detomaso_poca.com/2004-November/048469.html

Paul