[DeTomaso] where can I get a license plate frame- Italy

ParaPantera at aol.com ParaPantera at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 15:42:42 EDT 2014

This place does nice work
http://www.licenseplates.tv/personalized-frames-210.html?=

and they do repro "Prova" plates. I ordered my Pantera specific plate with
"MO" for Modena, place of manufacture, the "2492" my VIN.

http://www.licenseplates.tv/antique-italy-plates.html?=

Ron Hyde

_Ron Hyde's  De Tomaso Cars Page - My Pantera #2492_
(http://home.comcast.net/~parapantera/site/)

In a message dated 7/14/2014 11:25:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,