[DeTomaso] Goodbye TWS

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:28:46 EDT 2014

It is an SVO block, but it is cast iron.
OK, I may have been too liberal with the 'old' bit...
:-)

Nevertheless, it's an all iron engine. CVAR legal.
My new engine will have a very similar block, 4V iron heads with port
plates, T&D rockers and a bunch of other $$$$ stuff.
I shied away from his 14:1 compression ratio though....

Kirby