[DeTomaso] [Detamaso] When is the Price Right

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:11:35 EDT 2014

Congratulations!  I hate to think about it right now since it breaks my
heart, but I hope we are all lucky enough to have an experience like that
when we're ready.  Except for some of us b***ards who plan to be buried in
them ;)  I'm so glad you had a chance to own one of these cats for a time
and gracious when it came time for someone else's turn.

sean

--
   Congratulations! A I hate to think about it right now since it breaks
   my heart, but I hope we are all lucky enough to have an experience like

   On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Mike Murray <[1]mjm at knology.net>