[DeTomaso] [Detamaso] When is the Price Right

Mike Murray mjm at knology.net
Wed Jul 16 14:00:17 EDT 2014

Well for me it was today. I had a client of mine ask his son about Pantera's and he told him that I had one and to call me. I talked to him about the cars and he said he was looking at getting one to add to his collection. I told him to come by and look at mine so that if he was going to buy one he could see one up close and with a lot of upgrades. He and his wife came by last week and he was very impressed with mine. One thing led to another an he said the magic words Is yours for sale. Well I hadn't thought about in a while but knowing that I would sell it some day I said sure and threw out a  number. He didn't blink and said let me think about it over night. Next day he countered with a very generous offer and I said sure. The car will remain in Charleston. I can move on to other projects. I still have the 442 convertible and am in the process of building a 16' wooden race boat patterned after the Donzi classic 16. It has been a pleasure to be a part of the pantera community. I want to thank all that have helped me over the past 10 years. The collective knowledge and wisdom is extraordinary. There's nothing we can't figure out. I do have parts and pieces that did not go with the car. Also some that came off the car. I will try and post the items from time time for the group rather than E-bay them. If interested you can contact me. Again thank you all. Long live the pantera.  Mike Murray

Mike Murray
American Dock & Marine Construction, Inc.
(843) 795-2999
www.americandock.net