[DeTomaso] Cleveland HP limits

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:50:45 EDT 2014

I agree.

500HP is probably a safe limit and I don¹t know, 6,000 RPM - on a stock
block, built right.  Sure you can go higher, but it is gambling at a point.

But the SVO block limits are much much higher.  You could go 700HP and
7,000 RPM all day long on an SVO block, built right.

Remember, stock heads, and especially SVO heads will support much more HP
and RPM than your stock block will handle.