[DeTomaso] Can anyone help with this?

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 15 20:49:32 EDT 2014

One of the things that factors in= is the angle of the seat.
If the seat is straight up and you are long from the waist up you may have a
problem.
If you angle the seat back you are not as high to hit the roof.
I am 6 feet tall and use a helmet.  The angle of the seat is where I find
the room without a drop floor.
just one more factor to look at.
Rich