[DeTomaso] Cleveland HP limits

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:23:56 EDT 2014

I think 500HP is doable but you should rebuild it once a season.  Once a
racing season, that is.  600HP is doable but you should tear it down every
race.

As often as we actually drive our cars and seem to rebuild them every 10
years, 550 at 6000RPM isn't a bad target if you don't mind a bit of low end
drivability sacrifice, tunable a bit with EFI.

Do a google search for Dan Jones Dyno Project and you can get some ideas.
I'm happy with 400 reliable HP at the moment.

sean

--
   I think 500HP is doable but you should rebuild it once a season.A  Once
   a racing season, that is.A  600HP is doable but you should tear it down
   every race.
   As often as we actually drive our cars and seem to rebuild them every
   10 years, 550 at 6000RPM isn't a bad target if you don't mind a bit of
   low end drivability sacrifice, tunable a bit with EFI.
   Do a google search for Dan Jones Dyno Project and you can get some
   ideas.A  I'm happy with 400 reliable HP at the moment.
   sean

   On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Boyd Casey <[1]boyd411 at gmail.com>