[DeTomaso] Can anyone help with this?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:14:14 EDT 2014

It's really a question of how much room you were lacking. If it was just
"tight" you might be able to have the seats reupholstered to reduce the
seat cushion thickness without loosing the "snazzy" appearance. Also if the
seat are still mounted on rails you could remove them. The combination on
less stuffing in the seat cushion and the seat rails you might gain enough
room to fit!

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:00 PM, Troy Casey <hoosierdaddy at me.com> wrote:

> RE: Long of leg or torso?  - a little of both, at 6', 2.75" I have a 34
> inch inseam so I'm pretty evenly proportioned.  I'm getting the
> understanding that the main issue is/was the aftermarket seats in the car I
> "tried on" -- which is a bit of a shame because the seats were quite nicely
> bolstered and have a cloth insert that matches he exterior body color and
> really makes the interior look quite "snazzy", for lack of a better term...
>

> On Jul 14, 2014, at 10:37 PM, Pantdino <pantdino at aol.com> wrote:
>
> When I got my Pantera in 1989 I was 6' 1.5' or so and I fit OK.  (I'm a
> bit shorter now because of the age thing :)
> My car has a slightly smaller steering wheel, which helps -- I probably
> couldn't drive the car with a larger wheel because there wouldn't be room
> for my leg between the wheel and console.
>
> Are long of leg or long of torso?
>
> I'm sort of long of leg, which probably helps because they bend at the
> knee :)
>
> Jim Oddie

   On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:00 PM, Troy Casey <[1]hoosierdaddy at me.com>
   RE: Long of leg or torso? A - a little of both, at 6', 2.75" I have a
   34 inch inseam so I'm pretty evenly proportioned. A I'm getting the
   understanding that the main issue is/was the aftermarket seats in the
   car I "tried on" -- which is a bit of a shame because the seats were
   quite nicely bolstered and have a cloth insert that matches he exterior
   body color and really makes the interior look quite "snazzy", for lack
   of a better term...
   When I got my Pantera in 1989 I was 6' 1.5' or so and I fit OK.A  (I'm
   a bit shorter now because of the age thing :)

   My car has a slightly smaller steering wheel, which helps -- I probably
   couldn't drive the car with a larger wheel because there wouldn't be
   room for my leg between the wheel and console.

   Are long of leg or long of torso?A