[DeTomaso] Can anyone help with this?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Jul 14 20:09:46 EDT 2014

Got this from a Facebook friend:

Troy Casey of Atlanta, GA hoosierdaddy at me.com

Are there any members in the Atlanta area that have a Pantera with the dropped floor pans? I tried to squeeze into a late '72 model in North Carolina last weekend only to find my 6'3" frame wouldn't fit  That car had aftermarket seats, so maybe that had something to do with it - but this could be the deal-breaker that makes me give up my dream of becoming a Pantera owner. Anyone in these parts that can help me find out for sure? Thanks in advance for any replies…

Ed
   Got this from a Facebook friend: