[DeTomaso] Need Fuse Panel Doors

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 17:21:19 EDT 2014

Fuse panel doors are all the same. Relay panel door on the driver's side is only used on the L models and later....

I can't remember--are there any two-pod dash (early) L models that have the relay panel on the left?  Or does the left side relay panel coincide with the late-style dash exactly?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone