[DeTomaso] Rear Trunk Fasteners

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Sat Jul 12 18:10:38 EDT 2014

Sorry,
ihe picture didn't come through.I'll try again.
the plates with 2 holes to rivet (or weld on )  are 1.80 piece.So it looks like a set of 2 pieces--upper and lower is going to be 3.80,but i'll try to get a discount if I buy 100 and hopefully we can get it down to  $3.50
I'll check in my parts boxes what the exact length of the originals is.

Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com