[DeTomaso] Rear Trunk Fasteners

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Sat Jul 12 15:38:21 EDT 2014

I sent an email to my old nut and bolt suppier and he sent me pic of these fasteners.I could get them for about 2 dollars each.If there is interest I'll order 100.Iam going to need new ones too

 Oval Slotted Head, quarter turn studs suitable for a minimum of 6.86 mm and maximum of 7.34 mm material thickness. Slotted drive type    These are available in different lengths for material thicknesses from 2.7 to 14 mm ===0.109 to 0.589 inches

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com
UK.

SOBill via DeTomaso wrote:

Can anyone sell to me three (or more .. I have 9) of the  quarter-turn
fastener studs that secure the rear trunk to the body?