[DeTomaso] Rear Trunk Fasteners

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Thu Jul 10 17:31:12 EDT 2014

I'd try Mike Mayberry.  He probably has a few lying about.  known as barbaram on e-bay.

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 4:22 PM, R M Services via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

I have seen these recently either from Bobby By as or Hall Pantera, they were quite expensive at either 9 or $12  each

Roger Coates
UK.

SOBill via DeTomaso wrote:

Can anyone sell to me three (or more .. I have 9) of the  quarter-turn
fastener studs that secure the rear trunk to the body? Does anyone  know a US
source for these fasteners (Camloc Part # 50E8-16AGV).

Thanks,

SOBill

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun  today!
SOBill